cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the slow internet AGAIN?????

Fedupclient
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just don't understand...

For once, PM was offering and delivering the same thing...but that was short lived. 

S can someone please explain to me how all of a sudden, out of the blue, my internet speeds have plummeted to a beyond frustrating level. Enough so, that I once again feel the need to express my displeasure and perhaps warn other potential and existing clients of the rollercoaster relationship between Pm and their clients...well me at least but I'm sure I'm not alone. 

Now before any of you badge hungry super helpers go and vomit out the obvious answers and/or info I'll give you the detailed description of the situation. 

Long time client  4+ years same number.  

Current device - reputable manufacturer, all updates installed, works flawlessly. 5G

Current plan - 50 GIGS over 30 days, NOT unlimited throttled after certain amount plan!!!! + All the usual add ons etc 

Network coverage - constant 4/5 solid bars, well tucked under the coverage umbrella for my location. 

Network reset - done  & multiple times 

NO I HAVE NOT RUN OUT OF DATA!!!!!!!

Battery strength - excellent, crappy internet speed is not dependant on charge %

Cookie overload - cleared daily 

Cashe overload - cleared daily 

Phone too full of apps - Nope. No clutter, well within reasonable memory usage.

So tell me why PM all of a sudden slices a huge chunk off of my down & upload speeds & my normal, everyday browsing...or have I just fell into a we don't really care about you catagory? This does happen as I've been informed. For example when the 3:00pm - 7:00pm surfing rush occurs PM will actually pull resources from a less demanding area and feed them into a high demand area leaving those people in the more rural areas $hit out of luck. 

Grrrr.

3 REPLIES 3

Fedupclient

Hi, thanks for the input! I actually did try both and in another device as well without any noticable difference. I'm just gonna chalk it up to the internet gods being pissed at me for my unacceptable expectation of at the very least, a speed just a notch above dial up. My bad.

Shayne_Cai

For me is normal.no any issue happened recently.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Fedupclient 

not gonna vomit much...try 4G or LTE instead of 5G....🤑

Need Help? Let's chat.