cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wheres the tracking number to the phone i bought on dec 27TH????????????????????????

Supanov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just want to know where my phone is. i cant even verify my log in. someone help 

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow Yes. And the order was delivered by UPS. 

HI @hycm53   haha.. so you still get the tracking, just the email messed up and sent late?

lots of hiccup here with PM  🙂

But if OP message PM , they will for sure able to provide the tracking (if it has been shipped or preparing to be shipped),  Phone orders have tracking 

@hTideGnow I ordered phone on Sept last year, I didn't get tracking number until I received the order later! 

@hTideGnow 

SIM card orders are also sometimes shipped using a trackable method.

HI @hycm53   actually phone order has tracking , just not sim card order

@Supanov   please message PM CS agent and they can confirm if the phone has been shipped yet.  It could be delayed because of the holiday

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Supanov wrote:

i just want to know where my phone is. i cant even verify my log in. someone help 

For my experience there's no tracking number for PM order. You only get email order confirmation. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Supanov   it is normal for PM to take like 2 weeks to ship the phone.  However, it is best to have PM support to confirm the order status.  Chatbot has problem have CPO related ticket, please message PM support directly with your order number using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

We are all customers like you here in the forum @Supanov . So only contacting CSA through methods provided by @Handy1 to check the status of your phone shipment is the way to go here, as we don't know.

Are you a current public mobile customer already with an phone number and account already, and you cannot log into your My Account?

If you are not a customer yet, there are different login credentials for the phone/sim purchase area, the Community, and the My Account/Rewards area (these are only available for current customers).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Try loggin in again incognito mode / private mode there are cache issues as for when your phone should arrive you can reach out to support to get a better idea of when do expect it 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.