cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top 50%

murpharator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I was wondering how many times you guy went on the community per month? Is it hard to get in the top 50%? 

16 REPLIES 16

jhol

I'd also like to talk with some penguins 🤣

Dgraziani

It is tough to be at the top, those wonderful members are very very helpful and do post quite a few times throughout the day every single day. They are also great at solving problems. But you gotta start somewhere, come on here to have fun and solve issues that you might know the answer to. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Jeepers indeed @darlicious . Why is there any problem saying "please add my vote for adding Antarctica to an international calling add-on". Done. Whether they will or not is a whole 'nother matter.

Still doesn't help the kitchen sink problem though.

In reality, there's only a select number of ways to make it 'officially' known, isn't there @Anonymous ?

1. Private Message a PM staffer
  2. Send CSA message with the request
  3. Send a written letter to Public Mobile
  4. Hold up placards outside PM's offices

That's about it, eh?

I mean, we are somewhat led to believe that PM Staffers may 'monitor' the forum for feedback or other things from time to time, however I wonder if they really spend an exorbitant amount of time doing so.

The only other way is to 'hope' that an Oracle may bring it up during whatever meetings they hold with PM staff, whenever they do these.

Otherwise, @Anonymous , is there any other appropriate way that you know of to formally request the inclusion of a non-included country? 

Anyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jeepers indeed @darlicious . Why is there any problem saying "please add my vote for adding Antarctica to an international calling add-on". Done. Whether they will or not is a whole 'nother matter.

Still doesn't help the kitchen sink problem though.

@darlicious 

Jeepers. 

Still haven't gotten a satisfactory response as to how one might make a notable recommendation to Public Mobile to add a non-included country to an international calling add-on.

Maybe if they just close their eyes and wish really hard,  someone at public mobile will get it?

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

It's not just the kitchen sink but the penchant of members to recommend contacting customer support for an answer to any question. I want to call Antartica so I'm going to create a support ticket to have it added to the list of long distance calling destinations.

haha.. somehow you really hate that idea.. it's Christmas time, everyone want to send their wishlist to HOHOHO (except it is CS_Support here)... 

@Anonymous 

It's not just the kitchen sink but the penchant of members to recommend contacting customer support for an answer to any question. I want to call Antartica so I'm going to create a support ticket to have it added to the list of long distance calling destinations.

@Anonymous wrote:

@darlicious : The kitchen sink brings down the community. Intentional? 🙂 hmm

.. and don't forget we have some 200+ "interesting" bravos last months as well... Too many ppl gaming the system 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : The kitchen sink brings down the community. Intentional? 🙂 hmm

@softech 

No....maybe this is the slow phasing out of the announcement.....are the community rewards to follow? Maybe if the standard answer to most questions is to contact customer support there is no point to rewarding the community for their contributions.🤔

@darlicious   there is no official announcement for Nov, yet, right?  It's 15th already..

@murpharator 

Each month varies dependant on the participation and contributions of the other members in that month. I can tell you that in a very slow month the lowest minimum contribution needed for one member was one post and five bravos. But that was an unusually low stat to make the top 50%.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@murpharator wrote:

Hi, I was wondering how many times you guy went on the community per month? Is it hard to get in the top 50%? 

@murpharator  Community Awards are given based on bravos/posts/solutions you receive.

Many regulars are here daily, some for hours at a time (but, i don't want to admit that...shh).

It does not take much for the $1 reward. So check in once in a while, learn the service and helpful tips from others. YOU too can contribute to the Community and be paid for it.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Start with once or twice in a day, Go through the topics being discussed and share your thoughts/experiences. If not the first month then eventually you ll get there in the following months. Atleast you ll know how many hours in a month on the community forum you need to be to get to the desired level.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM uses a secret formula that they don't disclose so it is difficult to know exactly how posts are required for rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.