cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into my account

iqisminc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a notification that my account was suspended (my cc changed). i tried to log into self serve but apparently my account is now locked. created a ticket and am waiting to talk to a human. 

- i tried resetting my password but it asked me for a security question which I don't remember setting

- now i'm effectively locked out of my self-serve account, and no way to update the payment method and no idea if and when I'll be able to talk to a human at public mobile. 

why does the organization make it so hard to get help?

4 REPLIES 4

iqisminc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't help until now. Thanks @dabr 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@iqisminc    If you've submitted a ticket then you will get a response via the message inbox (top right) and will need to respond back to the message and verify your account.  All help here is done via messaging and there is no phone support.

If you need to make a payment urgently, then you could purchase a voucher from a retailer or gas/convenience store and load the voucher funds by dialing *611 on your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@iqisminc 

You are likely locked out.

Wait 1/2 hour, clear cache and cookies, open incognito tab, then try again.

Some others have also found success using completely different browser on a different device.

EDIT:   Public Mobile makes no secret it's service is an online only platform.   For folks needing the real-time person to person experience, try TELUS or Koodo, and be prepared to wait on hold.... for sometimes a really long time.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Buy a voucher and use 611 to put it in. Or go to a few stores and do instant top-up.

Need Help? Let's chat.