cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out and already paid

Krahn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! On April 1st my account stopped working due to Autopay not making the payment, which has happened before, so we used *611 to pay with a credit card. Usually that fixes the problem, but then the Public Mobile robot said that we hadn't paid for April, which we just had. Confused, I went onto Public Mobile's website and asked SIMon for help, and it told me to log on, but then it said that my password or username was incorrect, so I went about resetting it, only to be told that my account was locked and I should contact somebody. I have no idea what to do, as I have sent in a complaint ticket about a week ago and haven't received a response, can't find a number to call anywhere, and now we are out money for something we aren't receiving. Any advice is appreciated, so far I have had no success. Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

@jhol wrote:

I think I ran into something similar at one point. You might be able to get faster support if you create a new account to submit a new report ticket.

If you've only got one email address, most providers have an option to use an alias address so that you can have another email linked to your account (which can be removed again later!).

Definitely frustrating to not have any feedback after a week, hopefully you'll get in touch with them soon!

Only one e-mail address can be linked to a customer's Self Serve account.

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think I ran into something similar at one point. You might be able to get faster support if you create a new account to submit a new report ticket.

If you've only got one email address, most providers have an option to use an alias address so that you can have another email linked to your account (which can be removed again later!).

Definitely frustrating to not have any feedback after a week, hopefully you'll get in touch with them soon!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Krahn 

I had the PM glitch on April 1 but my other friends and family was fine.

It was hit and miss with the affected glitch to some members.

If you have a spare phone, swap the SIM in the other phone to reset the SIM then try calling & text someone with the other phone.

If it works, power off the original phone then wait 2 minutes before power on the phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Krahn yes, major problem with the system on April 1.  So, you cannot even login now and you have no service?  In this case the quickest and easiest way is to message CS Agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Definitely the autopay issue, many people in the same boat, and needed to connect with a CS Agent to get that resolved. Once that is done it should be back on track with no more hiccups (fingers crossed)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Krahn  - April 1st had many issues with renewals/autopays.

CSA's were probably very busy when you first submitted the ticket. Submit another ticket.

I would not go past 48 hours without submitting another without a response, since they close after so long automatically.

edit, you are not going to find a phone number to call here. All help is through message/ticket service.

Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.