cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

Hira112k
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my account from Virgin mobile to Public Mobile, Virgin mobile confirmed the release of my account but still I am unable to receive any text messages or calls, I have Public mobile Sim in my phone but still I'm unable to receive any call or text message.

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Hira112k 

you can make outbound calls?

usually after you reply Yes to the old carrier , you still have to wait up to 3 hours for the line to port

Reboot your phone once more.   If still not inbound calls, wait up to 3 hours and reboot it once more

if still no inbound calls, please call the porting team.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Hira112k  Have you restarted the phone with the PM sim in it?  If that doesn't work you can contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right, use it to submit a ticket for assistance.  There is currently a technical glitch with SMS text messages for new customers that they can fix but sounds like the port didn't complete if you can't get incoming calls.  When did you transfer to PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.