cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i did not get my sim card in the mail

Andre46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did not recived my sim card in the mail and it has been mor then 10 days i can not open a ticket sins my activation as not ben finish until i recive my sim card were can i buy a public mobile card in a store.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Andre46 

It normally takes about 10 working days and could take up to 3 weeks as reported by other members. 
Hopefully it should arrive soon but if can’t wait. SIM are available at Amazon for $4.99 with faster shipping.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They should sell them at any Telus since they are a subcompany, i remember getting mine from a Walmart a couple years ago which might be more convenient. 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Andre46, If you're tired of waiting you can visit TELUS, Koodo or Mobile Klinik store and buy from them. Then you can message CS_agent and request a refund. Alternatively, if you're phone can work with an eSIM you can download it free through the PM app

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Andre46 

PM uses Canada post to ship and hence the card could got lost

but message support and ask for update, maybe tell them you need it quickly and ask them to let you pickup one from Telus or Koodo store
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.