cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reactivate account?

Sunne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did not realize that my account could be permanently deactivated.  I got an e-mail less than 3 days ago saying that I need to make a payment within 3 days.  I am trying to make a payment but can't log in.  can it be reactivated?  I cannot access 611 on my phone to make a payment either.  Suggestions?  Thank you.  

12 REPLIES 12

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sunne 

How did things go with customer support?

There are only two indicators of employees: Public Mobile or Customer Support Agent.

The rest of us are citizens and mayors and indicators like that.

Only send private information to the employees.

Sunne

thank you so much everyone is very helpful.  

@Sunne   Yes, this is the proper CS Agent message link

Sunne

hello JL9,

I was given this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send message to customer service.  I just received a response but I was worried that I might not be sending to the proper place...can you verify that this is a proper e-mail?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sunne did a CSA respond, hopefully you were able to save your account 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sunne 

Uh oh....thats bad news.....

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Sunne 

What's the message you get when you call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number? "Sorry. We cannot find your phone number?"

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

HI @Sunne   they will usually response within couple hours.  I would wait till 8PM EST, if no, reply, will message them once more and hope they can reply tonight.

Sunne

excuse me hTideGnow, how long does it usually take for them to respond?  I had to send the message to the PM CS agent... because my phone number was not found in the system when I called.  Again, thanks for your help.

Sunne

thanks so much I will try that.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sunne  I just worry you missed the deadline by one day.

If you call 1-855-4PUBLIC , and enter your phone number, what do you get? what the recording says?

if it says unable to find the number, please open a ticket with PM CS agent by messaging them.  Explain to them you missed it by one day and hope you can still get the account and phone number back.

use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and monitor your Community inbox for CS agent reply

Need Help? Let's chat.