Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I cancel my account?

qat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i literally just want to cancel my plan

9 REPLIES 9

@qat  If all else fails suspend your payment card during a renewal cycle. Autopay will fail and be disabled. Reinstate your card next day.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@qat I can certainly understand your frustration and annoyance at the things indicated.  Wishing you all the best

@Yummy wrote:

@BKNS27 wrote:

@qat 

You have 2 options to cancel your PM account.

And another method is to declare phone lost/stolen. In 90+ days of no pay account will be deleted.

Acounts never get deleted, only closed.

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @qat 

anything wrong with the service?  give us more info and maybe we can help and you can stay ?

This is joke, right?!

EVERYTHING is wrong with this service:
- US add-on seldom if ever work
- Credit card updates DO NOT work at all
- Agent reply only lucky receive
- Ticket DOES NOT work
- Loyal customers get NOTHING for their loyalty. Even holiday bonuses are cancelled which cost public mobile Nothing.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@qat 

And another method is to declare phone lost/stolen. In 90+ days of no pay account will be deleted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @qat 

anything wrong with the service?  give us more info and maybe we can help and you can stay ?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@qat 

unscribe.jpg

Toggle to Unsubscribe and next time your regular renewal is due, that renewal will fail. Then, 90 days later the account and number will deactivate irreversibly.

Use this link to message Customer Support to remove all credit card info from your account...just to be sure. ...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Sign in your account and switch the subscription button to off. After 90 days of non payment , the account will be suspended and it will automatically be closed.  Or you can port out to another provider.  If you want to  remove your credit number from file  send a message to public mobile at the link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@qat 

- Port your number to another carrier.

- Login to your account and disable Subscribe/AutoPay button. It will cancel after 90 days of nonpayment.

Need Help? Let's chat.