cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app

Dshong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to subscribe the plan and made payment but I couldn’t finish the activation because I couldn’t install the app from you. The google play store doesn’t allow to download the app because my phone was activated at the foreign country and was not allowed to change the play country for 1 year. So I would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund.

Thank you for your quick attention.

9 REPLIES 9

@Sansan 

as long as people got to the payment step, then agent can help.  Once a payment is made, agent can help as the account is on the system already.   My friend has gone through this and confirmed

@hTideGnow  I thought they said PM will not help anymore that the app mandatory?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Dshong 

you actually don't need a friend to help, you just need PM support .  after you mase the payment PM support can help you to finish the rest of the steps.  Just message support agent here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I found it’s stupid, that new customers need the app to complete their activation, specifically if they activate a regular SIM.
I don’t know any other providers that require an app to activate a new line. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Dshong yea when I signed up few months ago I had a friend download the app for me. Once it was done, they deleted it. After that it not needed.

I only use it through the website since then daily.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is it possible to create or sign in with a different Google account to install the app?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dshong 

If you didn’t activate the SIM with the app then you weren’t charged.

You can type in Submit a Ticket on the Chat bubble for an agent to confirm that you weren’t charge or a refund.

Or have a friend with a Canadian phone download the app and activate the SIM for you and transfer the SIM to your phone and have your friend delete the app. You can manage your account on the PM website.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dshong can a friend help you?? Ask your friend to download it in their phone and finish the subscription for you

Need Help? Let's chat.