Ali-5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help 

12 REPLIES 12

hi @EB0 

if that is the case, too bad.  

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hTideGnow If his number is already assigned and used by another customer, how could anyone help him getting his number back?

hi @Ali-5 

don't give up.  There is a slight chance you can get it back, really depends on how long the account was closed and where the number you got it from originally

Message support agent and ask.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

EB0

@Ali-5 

If your account was canceled due to not paying for 90 days, and the number is already assigned to  another customer, there is nothing can be done to get your number back. 

Ali-5

My cell phone was fall down from some where I just didn’t pay for two months even it’s 60 but is there any way to get back coz I was using it since 4 and half year 

EB0

@Ali-5 
How did you lose your number? 
if you don’t pay for 90 days, your account will be cancelled and number will be back to providers and available to other customers.

Ali-5

Ok thank u so much 

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Customer support should be able to help. To contact support you can submit a ticket through the chatbot by pressing the chat bubble in the bottom corner and typing in "submit a ticket" and selecting "Contact Us". 

If that doesn't work you can message support directly from here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to keep an eye on your community inbox to see when support responds.

Ali-5

How to get back

my phone number I was using it since last four years 

Ali-5

I need help to get back my phone number I lost my phone today I want to open my account it’os not open and someone else is using my number 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ali-5 

what do you need help with ? Have you successfully activated your PM account using the free Public Mobile app ?

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ali-5, we're going to need a lot more detail on what you need help with, help us help you 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.