cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Canada and USA plan work in Hawaii?

Krystlecinnamon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know know Hawaii is in the USA but I'm just double checking. Has anyone actually been and tried yet? Could there be any potential problems I might encounter ?

6 REPLIES 6

add to @eddieO  point, I see the PM's Help artical talking about Verizon is also a roaming partner, so you can also try connec to Verizon

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Another point of interest, PM's US partners are T-Mobile and AT&T. If you are having issues with one (for example T-Mobile) then try turning off the automatic setting for Network Carrier and select the other partner, I.e. AT&T, you may find that one works better than the other depending on your exact location.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Krystlecinnamon 

a couple of the PM Forum regulars have been there and report success using their cellphones with PM add-on and Cdn/US plans. Make sure you have a VoLTE enabled phone that is on the PM whitelist of VoLTE phones.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Krystlecinnamon 

Do note that it also depends on what phone you are using. Some phones may not work with US roaming as their 3G network has shut down. Please Google your phone and make sure it has VoLTE enabled. You will require this while there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Krystlecinnamon 

Haiwaii and Alaska both covered in the Canada-US plans

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@Krystlecinnamon 

yes, Canada/US plan works in Hawaii too.  

Need Help? Let's chat.