Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

haven't received sim card after two weeks

holden2021
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

7 REPLIES 7

@Triguy wrote:

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery due to the pandemic.  If you need a sim immediately and you are in the GTA, they can be ordered through Canadian Cell Supplies.com and there is a pickup option.

Currently sold out. 😢

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It generally takes two to three weeks for delivery due to the pandemic.  If you need a sim immediately and you are in the GTA, they can be ordered through Canadian Cell Supplies.com and there is a pickup option.

FYI Walmart does not give out Free sim cards all the time.  Nor does London Drugs!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

it probably too late now.. but you can still consider this way.. since it is free

Walmart will give out SIM for free and will help you to set the account as well.. so, if you need it urgent.. go down to a Walmart

if you can't go and don't mind paying for a 2nd card .. Amazon has it for $8 or $9 (last week was $5 from sold by PM.. now only left with sold by 3rd party.. but still ship from Amazon) , so, if you have PRIME, it will arrive within 2 days.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@holden2021  For quite some time now (even before the holidays) people have been reporting 2 to 3 weeks to receive. Some I gather based on where they live have received them in a few days.

With holidays and everything going on things are basically backed up. I've had a shipment with Canada Post coming 2 hours away since Dec 7th and I still have not received it.

Did you get an order number? If so you can try entering it on Canada Post site then a page should popup saying please enter destination postal code. The thing is sometimes C Post uses recycled numbers and it won't be for you. Other times Public Mobile ships with different companies.

I'd suggest if you really need a sim card to go to a Walmart or if you have a London Drugs in your area and pick one up.

Otherwise contact moderators and see if they can give you further information.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

  

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

urbancoyote
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM on Dec 28 and received it yesterday (Jan 5) in the mail.  Location: Toronto. 2 weeks sounds a bit long so I think it's time to contact the moderator! 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

I would give it another week. If you have not received it by then contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.