cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought phone ups return to sender

Kosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've order a phone.it was sent to pobox and sent back to you. Need to send it to another address

Order 322609

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Kosh wrote:

I've order a phone.it was sent to pobox and sent back to you. Need to send it to another address

Order 322609

Refund will be automatic. You don't need to do anything. To get your phone, you need to buy again.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I guess the first question I'd have, @Kosh , is was the PO Box that it was sent to the address on the initial phone order?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kosh  please open ticket with PM CS agent and arrange for return and refund. 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent to confirm they received phone back. Then talk to them to send you the phone to correct address.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kosh @Contact support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.