cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Ons

AnnMi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to log into my account to add data to my profile. It keeps saying that the page is unavailable. How inconvenient! is everyone else having that problem? And how can I add data in order to continue to use my phone? I use it for work and need to have internet asap.. 

6 REPLIES 6

AnnMi

Got it to work - Thank you very much!

@AnnMi wrote:

I just tried - phone isn't rigning but I received a text message telling me to go online.

After calling 611, Public always sends a text message saying to go online. That doesn't mean that you have to.  It's just a reminder that account can be managed online.  When calling 611, there are options to buy add-ons. Is the 611 service down too? If 611 is down too, you'll need to wait until 611 or Self Serve is back up. Try again in the monring.

AnnMi

I just tried - phone isn't rigning but I received a text message telling me to go online.

@AnnMi wrote:

Do I just send a txt message to 611?

Call 611.

AnnMi

Do I just send a txt message to 611?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi wrote:

I am trying to log into my account to add data to my profile. It keeps saying that the page is unavailable. How inconvenient! is everyone else having that problem? And how can I add data in order to continue to use my phone? I use it for work and need to have internet asap.. 

Public Mobile does maintenance at night. Try 611 for buying the data add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.