cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-ons for holidays

sabotagelg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, Everyone. I have been away from PM, realise it was a big mistake. Now i'm back !

I am aware that Black Friday has special deal for add-on, specially for data. Currently, im on 25 dollar monthly plan with 1GB data. My question is: is there other holidays that has sale for add-on/ CPO=Certified pre-owned Phone?

10 REPLIES 10

@sabotagelg wrote:

have to pay 12k tuition each semester😓

poor international student

HI @sabotagelg   then PM is perfect for you.

Get your friends to join PM and give them your referral code.  Each friend joined PM with your code, you save $1 each cycle.  If you have enough friends to join, you can get FREE service!!!

sabotagelg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

have to pay 12k tuition each semester😓

poor international student

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg 

Bookmark these sites and check them biweekly:

Public Mobile announcements

Public Mobile twitter feed

poutinecity
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There are lots of promos throughout the year, but not necessarily any add-ons.   For example, there's a 4G plan that offers 15 GB per month with unlimited talk and text. The best thing to do is check your account or this page ( https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start ) regularly.  Also, don't forget about the rewards.  You can redeem your points for add-ons.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg 

PM normally have deals around holidays but who knows so just keep your eyes on the PM Community Announcement page.

@softech 

Op says he's back and currently has $25 plan. He's already a PM'er me thinks.

nvm..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sabotagelg they never have "add-ons sales".  They do have activation bonus sometimes but you activated, so, it won't apply to you anymore even they have it again 

They do give out data and LD bonus im December but likely you will have to wait 10 months to get it 😞

What you can do is to collect enough Public Points and use it to redeem.  Redeeming points for add-on is usually 33% cheaper than buying add-on with cash

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg 

nothing currently...but tomorrow is another day. Just have to keep watching for promos and occasional give-aways.

Welcome back.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sabotagelg  No one knows , if we had crystal ball would be helpful. , promos come and go all the time just got to keep and eye on what’s happening on the website , and jump on the deals when they come up 

Need Help? Let's chat.