cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International

AnnMi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am heading to morocco tomorrow and wondered if i could purchase international data? All i see available is CDN or US. I dont need minutes but would rather just data or a bundle with data and minutes for travelling abroad. Can someone help!?

7 REPLIES 7

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your phone has sim capability look up companies in morroco download  an estimated and use text now to forward your text messages and phone messages to

i will d9 this for Croatia in the fall

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The only thrid tier brand that offers full international roaming is chatr, but since it's rogers, you can bet they charge you big time.

@XionBunny   I doubt they will offer more roaming choices.  Roaming contracts are slightly complicated. and as you see support is messy when people cannot connect.  I doubt PM will be interested in expanding that.  Afterall, Lucky does not offer any roaming at all, not even US, so, PM is not in too bad the position.  

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wish they did offer more roaming options, but sadly they do not, most third-tier flanker brands don't offer international roaming options (in the global sense), that's the cost of savings it seems.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AnnMi  No sorry PM only works in Canada and the US with roaming add on … your best to bet a local sim. Card in your destination . Enjoy your trip 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AnnMi   

Sorry, no roaming service in Morocco. 

Please buy local prepaid data and use VoIP app  for voice and text

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AnnMi   Sorry, NO.  PM does not provide roaming service other than US.

Using local sim card is the only way 

Need Help? Let's chat.