Did you mean: 

Wont let me sign in and submit a ticket

danielleb10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have set up account and can log in but wont let me submit a ticket

3 REPLIES 3

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes, the ticket system is still in holiday mode and having trouble for past few days.

Meanwhile if you cant log in then use forgot password and as this is a new account creation then you must have the right email id so use that and reset the password to log back in.

Direct msg to CSA_Agent is always an option. If the above mentioned method can get you in then you dont have to wait.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danielleb10 

As our friend @Anonymous has already pointed out, you'd need to get in touch with an agent by sending a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danielleb10 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.