cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I sign in to update my credit card info?!

Lololol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

someone help, quickly

Can't sign in online

No help from retard Simon

No phone numbers to call

What a joke.

I just need to put in my new card number.

23 REPLIES 23

My comment was suppose to convey good-natured kabitzing...but I apologize.

The PM website is temperamental...perhaps if you wait for an hour and try again using your laptop. Make sure to log in using incognito mode as highly recommended by all.

The on-line vouchers I mentioned work if you're needing to renew your plan right away.

Good luck whatever you chose.

@Lololol wrote:

I opened a ticket.... nothing has happened... so... that was yet another pointless effort?

@Lololol   how long you have opened the ticket?

check your Community inbox

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

If it has been over 4 hours, please message them again for update

Lololol

I opened a ticket.... nothing has happened... so... that was yet another pointless effort?

Lololol

My refusal to go to a gas station has nothing to do with its potential cleanliness, or lack of,... it's the point that I should not have to go out of my way to buy a 'voucher' when I can simply update my payment details (like I did with the 20 or so other accounts attached to said card). Get real.

@hairbag1 wrote:

Then get vouchers on-line at recharge.com or ding.com. Both are honourable retail voucher providers...and you won't be seen walking in to a dirty 'ol gas station !  🤣

You are vey kind!

Then get vouchers on-line at recharge.com or ding.com. Both are honourable retail voucher providers...and you won't be seen walking in to a dirty 'ol gas station !  🤣

@Lololol wrote:

Yes, as I already stated, I tried incognito mode... and EVERYTHING else that's been suggested

@Lololol , then you really need to open ticket with PM Support. there is no other way to engage support.  

Lololol

You should be ashamed of that response.

Lololol

Yes, as I already stated, I tried incognito mode... and EVERYTHING else that's been suggested

Lololol

Nope, 100% not going to a f'n gas station to buy a 'voucher'. Lol

@Lololol   did you try using Incognito mode to login ?

did you try to open ticket with PM Support to reset the password?

PM support is all online, open ticket is the only way to engage PM Support.  Please follow my post earlier to submit a ticket with PM support

@Lololol wrote:

I need to SPEAK with a person, to simply give them my updated payment info

There's no person you can speak with. Try dial 611 on your phone.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can get payment vouchers at Shell Gas or Walmart, then dial 611 to add them to your account for your renewal.

Then deal with credit card issue at your leisure. Sometimes PM website can be a bit flakey.

Lololol

I need to SPEAK with a person, to simply give them my updated payment info

Lololol

Public mobile is not allowing me to sign in... there is some issue with their website

Lololol

I just need to update my credit card info, my bank sent me a new one with a new number and expiry

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

card.jpg

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Lololol    DITTO   What everyone else already said.

Lololol

This is not helping...

Lololol

I already tried all of those suggestions 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Lololol wrote:

Wtf?!, someone help, quickly

Can't sign in online

No help from retard Simon

No phone numbers to call

What a joke.

I just need to put in my new card number.

Clear caches and cookies, then using private or incognito mode browser to login. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lololol   first, is your service active? or suspended for less than 90 days?

try to login using Incognito mode and see if it works

If not, try using Incognito mode and reset password.  Use the reset password link there

if none of those work, PM supports are your friend then, open ticket with them and they will reset it for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.