cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I unable to speak to a human

miamia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a phone number to call so I can speak to a sentient human being in a timely fashion who actually works for Public Mobile. How can I speak to a human being TODAY and not “within a day”? My issue is time sensitive and related to my account/payment/my plan not renewing properly so there’s absolutely nothing a robot or a community member could do to help me. How do I contact a human person who is employed by Public Mobile?

12 REPLIES 12

Edembers

There’s no secrecy to it, it’s simply far cheaper to run like this. If you want a telephone support line then go to Telus, you can speak to a real person there - if you wait 2+ hours on hold and speak to someone abroad! I’m happy to sacrifice that, and prefer using PM support via chat, rather than waiting on hold. Your choice!

@Harmony116 wrote:

Hi, if you find out how to talk to a living human being, please let know how. I'm thinking this site is operated by illegal means/dishonest people? Why else all the secrecy as to it?

HI @Harmony116   you really believe these?

sad

Harmony116

Hi, if you find out how to talk to a living human being, please let know how. I'm thinking this site is operated by illegal means/dishonest people? Why else all the secrecy as to it?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@miamia 

You have been here for over a year so you should know that everything is done online to contact a CS_Agent.

If it is to do with AutoPay disabled, you can enable it on your account. There could be a glitch in disabling AutoPay but pretty easy in enabling it.

You should have got an additional $1/month credit for being here for a year.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@miamia  Great deals here.. but not without a bit of tech knowledge.. and sometimes  some patience….PM is not for everyone..

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@miamia 

You mentioned your plan not renewing properly. If you are on autopay and none of your services are working then you might have experienced an autopay failure that does happen. You can log into self service and make a manual payment to reactivate your plan.

Edembers

Public Mobile doesn’t have a phone number to call, that’s one of the reasons their prices are low. But they do have online help, their robot will offer you the option of contacting them if it can’t solve your problem. Ironically, they usually get back to you quicker than waiting on the phone with Telus, and are very helpful

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@miamia  Re your statement,  there’s absolutely nothing a robot or a community member could do to help me."

We beg to differ ... however we can agree to disagree.  🙂

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@miamia 

You can post your issue here leaving out personal information to see if the community can answer your question or contact an agent with one of the methods below.

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Only way to get in touch with PM human is through personal mail. There is no other way; you can present your problem here and we will try to assist you.

If you do not see renewed plan on your account: Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Simple put, @miamia, you cannot. There is no phone number with live representatives.

But the last time I checked, I am a human.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@miamia  Sorry you won't be able to speak to PM on the phone. No phone number to call.

Need Help? Let's chat.