cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get what I paid for

TKG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to the 4G 40Gb plan for an extra $4/month and did not receive it! Anyone else having this issue? Trying to speak with an actual human in the support team is next to impossible. I even tried emailing and get a reply saying "the mail is not monitored by customer support therefore no support is offered"   VERY FRUSTRATING!!

7 REPLIES 7

@TKG   In that case if you replied to the text within the time limit it should indeed have changed on the next renewal.

TKG

thanks, I'll try that

TKG

I'm an existing member and was sent an email by public mobile stating that for an extra $4/month I can receive the plan

Hello @TKG 

I'm sure you did your research on Public Mobile before you signed up and that these forums are your first line of support and we're all customers like you. Plus, you can click on the bottom right corner chat box to reach a customer service agent.

Now, on to your concerns. If you open the app, what plan does it say you're on? If it's still the old one and you know for sure you changed it, you could be having an app cache issue. Just go into your settings, applications, find the PM app and clear the cache first then data. Restart your phone and sign back in. See if that changes the information.

@TKG   Is that the $29 plan?  Are you an existing customer?  Unless you are a new customer you can't get that plan as it is for new activations only. 

TKG

Thanks, I'll try that

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will need to open a ticket through the Chatbot:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

Need Help? Let's chat.