cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my $15.00 credit?

Adeleben
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

my billing date is 27th of July,  on July 24th I redeemed 15 points for $15.00 Bill Credit, but I did not see the $15.00

credit on my next billing date which is July 27th and a full month bill is charged. Could anybody help ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Adeleben 

If you login to the PM app then go to the Payment tab. There it should show your Estimate Payment Due (with the $15 discount).

Below that it will show the $15 as Available Funds.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Adeleben   Did you get the confirmation email that you had redeemed the 15 points?   Are you sure you clicked/tapped on confirm after redeem?   It supposedly takes 24 hours for the redemption to appear in your account so there should have been time since you gave it 3 days.  I just redeemed 15 points to test and got the confirmation email within a couple of minutes.  If the 15 points didn't get applied but your redemption itself was successful you should still be able to see the $15 in your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Adeleben  Did you not see the $15 credit sitting in available funds in your account when you redeemed it ? Also check your payment  history to confirm either or not you actually got the credit . If it’s still wrong . Contact support to investigate using the chat symbol bottom right of screen 

Need Help? Let's chat.