cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment is not being processed

SHAHIDA365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, 

My service is currently on hold because my payment is not being processed for no reason. It is giving me this message: "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

I have tried for more than 11 times and every time got this message, "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

Please help me, T

4 REPLIES 4

SHAHIDA365
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all members for their suggestions, when I changed the payment method from Credit Card to Visa Debit then the system accepted the new payment method and then payment was processed successfully.

Thanks once again

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you know your 4 digits account pin? if you do, try *611 and make a payment there

but yes, it could be your credit card or could be PM, hard to say which side to blame

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SHAHIDA365   If you tried to many times you may have been locked out and need to wait one full hour before trying again . In some cases you might have to wait 24 full hours before trying again . But also note of your in a hurry you can buy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 and resume services right away until your able to update the credit card info 

but when you try to update it again try incognito mode / private mode or from another device could just be cache issue also try the app if you haven’t already 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @SHAHIDA365 

you sure it was not a credit card problem?

you can wait an hour and try again :

1. using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser
2. using PM app

if none of those make any difference or if you want to get your service back first, then pay using voucher.  Get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load the voucher using *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC

Need Help? Let's chat.