cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Pictues by Text

Marija77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I can't send pictures by text message. Can someone please fix this or any suggestions. I was never able since I made the transfer from Koodo 7-8 years ago, same for my gf. Thx. Denis 

12 REPLIES 12

Marija77

Thank you so much for your help I appreciate it. 

HI @Marija77 

I think you should visit Apple store for in person help 

Marija77

Did everything the checkmarek is there, send pic = Not Delivered. 

@Marija77  You can try to turn off  iMessage  and turn off face time . Then in settings > general scroll bottom off page in blue “shut down “ tap it wait couple mins and turn phone back on and turn on iMessage and face time . The check mark should be there for send and receive and test again 

Handy1_0-1722885030919.png

Marija77

I Can send to regular text msg to Android, anyone in MMS or iMessage. 1)In Message there is no send-receive.       2) You mean a  ✔️ beside my phone# there is none. thx

@Marija77   Are you able to send regular test messages to Android users (SMS)?  Can you check in Settings - Messages - Send and Receive and make sure your phone number is checked?  Presumably you have cellular data turned on for MMS picture messages (although iMessage works over wifi and you said that doesn't work either?)

Marija77

Can't send by iMessage and MMS is enabled, from the msg holding same "Not Delivered".

Any other suggestion. Someone at the stand long ago told me there was a problem with my Plans. She fixed it, it lasted 2 weeks and the problem came back ever since then. thank you so much

HI @Marija77 

can you send by iMessage?  is that just MMS (pictures via Text) problem?

go to Settings and make sure Send as SMS is enabled

and you can also test that, on a picture text that you cannot send, click and hold until a menu pop up, select Resend as MMS

Marija77

I phone x. Got the latest update of IOS. Thx

Marija77

Yes, No iMessage. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Marija77 

what make is your cellphone ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire