cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Oracles? they are working?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thought one of the main tasks for Oracle is to remove unnecessary posts

Checked tonight, came across many redundant  posts.  One user in particular, high performer , 1000+ posts since joining a month ago, keep repeating what said hours ago for "solution mining"    

So, posts = reward?  more post = $15?   let me know and  I will follow 

20 REPLIES 20

oh, this person actually has over 1500 post in 35 days, 42+ useless posts a day, who can beat her

1500?  I wonder if any post in this month she did not participate in.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Community_QA 

Just curious why you think it is a she?

HI @BKNS27   we all know from the first day she joined

The writing style is very unique

Comes in phases, will always be dealing with a few ppl now and then that game the system, not sure if much can be done other then precluding them from any awards if it is blatant and repetitive for a prolonged period of time. Kind of like the sounds of what happened with zuser10 or whatever the name was 

@Community_QA 

Just curious why you think it is a she?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Community_QA, all good.  We just get that we should be doing more or we should leave things alone.  The catch 22 of no matter what we do someone isn't happy lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Community_QA

Sorry @ShawnC13   if I offended you

your team should never be that busy if the person does not act the way she is 

I apologize for taking the blame on your team.

@Community_QA Our team should work harder? I have a full time job that luckily pays me more than $20 a month so I don't have many more hours after that to spend in here.  We can't remove posts we can only move them.  We have brought this up to PM and have a dedicated Thread in the Oracle section.  All we can do is move the community and our concerns n to PM management for them to handle

Edited to add:  When we move posts we get berated by community members for doing that.  How can we win lol.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Community_QA

@ShawnC13  @NDesai  

not sure if removing posts really helps to take down the stats. for rewards, but if true, your team should work harder.  Just too many non-sense and repetitive posts.  I don't mind 1500 quality posts in a month, but posts like those?

Community_QA

@JL9   Some suspicious bravos help here and there too

@Community_QA wrote:

and they know that is a "returning" user? 

and "returning" user can get rewards like nothing happened?

There are other users that have been banned and created a secondary account and continue to get rewards.

Yes management knows and have looked into it, hopefully they can do something soon

@Community_QA 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/old-public-reward/m-p/861162#M583706

I got the vibe that was the case here, considering their English here seems to be the same, could be wrong, but doubtful

@Community_QA wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

we have reported to the PM Community management. Our hands are tied from taking any severe action, so in all honesty, it's not up to us. 

Yes, the "returning" user was contact by the management. My guess is that they must've received warning(s) by now. 

Community_QA

@JL9 wrote:

lol that is what I figured as well, I already commented on that very thing last week. Also seems like as you say, they made multiple accounts to confirm some solutions for him.

which post?

Community_QA

@NDesai wrote:

We try to clean up spams or garbage posts, but we can't spend hours per day to determine if recent posts are unnecessary or not. 

not hard,  half the person's posts are useless

@NDesai wrote:

we have reported to the PM Community management. Our hands are tied from taking any severe action, so in all honesty, it's not up to us. 

@NDesai wrote:

It's the quality of posts that gets you rewards, not quantity. 

nah. the formula for top % has nothing to do with quality of the posts.  it's just number

oh, this person actually has over 1500 post in 35 days, 42+ useless posts a day, who can beat her

Community_QA

@dust2dust wrote:

It's easy. Sit on the computer all day and night, refresh, reply with contact support, refresh, reply with contact support etc. 

Exactly, at least 90% of this person post simply ask to contact support

another 50% of the post replied with unrelated stuff

and 50% of the post repeat what was said

JL9
Mayor / Maire

lol that is what I figured as well, I already commented on that very thing last week. Also seems like as you say, they made multiple accounts to confirm some solutions for him.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It's the quality of posts that gets you rewards, not quantity. We try to clean up spams or garbage posts, but we can't spend hours per day to determine if recent posts are unnecessary or not. We know about the problem you are describing and we have reported to the PM Community management. Our hands are tied from taking any severe action, so in all honesty, it's not up to us. 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes I've noticed this as well.  Many posts and comments, very poor English.  I know who you mean.😎

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's easy. Sit on the computer all day and night, refresh, reply with contact support, refresh, reply with contact support etc. The percentage of successful responses from the OP's virtually guarantees solutions because people these days can't be bothered to do a little troubleshooting/sleuthing to get to the bottom of the problem. Even though once connected to the support people it will be all the same troubleshooting/sleuthing that we could have otherwise done for the customer and garnered some appreciation from the OP in the end. But no, they want to talk to a company person. So bam with the solution. It sucks for the others here who would like to "teach the customer how to fish". It's a terrific feeling to have them come back with huge thanks for the tip to get them going. But apparently that doesn't matter to others. They're satisfied with the old copy - paste and refresh.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Who are you referring to?

Need Help? Let's chat.