Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old public reward

sh3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I return back to old public reward?

5 REPLIES 5

@Bunfwa If you come and ask, you would know.  Also if there is a new, then it is sort of the OLD would be gone

Don't feel upsetz think possitive.  At least you are getting an extra GB that you wouldn't have on the old rewards.  Also, all your friend referrals rewards are still there on the new rewards system

Bunfwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I feel let down from Public Mobile, 

They introduced the new rewards and sent me an email that said "Join Our NEW Rewards" never saying that I would opt out of the old Rewards program.

I have been actively referring people to public mobile for the last 4 years, and now I lose all my savings because I didn't read the entire terms and agreements.

I feel tricked and betrayed, now with no loyalty program, I will search for a new provider out of a grudge.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sh3   Sorry, there is no option to go back.  Many have tried to ask to go back to the old rewards system but PM Support had confirmed there is no way to migrate back.

For now, try to take advantage of the goodies from the new system.:  They have a great contest this month:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Points-Contests/td-p/860925

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Oh God, how I wish

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sh3 

no, sorry no option to go back.

Need Help? Let's chat.