cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if !!! (quebec plan)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand Quebec plan $35/20GB is for usage in quebec only. but what if i need to call someone with ontario number?

what will be the charges to call ontario number( i cannot find in fine prints either)?

or calling to ontario number are completely blocked?

what about the cost of incoming calls from ontario number?

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

Do you already have the plan, or are you just thinking about subscribing to it and need more details first?  If you already have it then you can just call a number in Ontario and see what happens so I'm guessing you don't have it yet?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ Anonymous

honest, it is a new plan with a non common feature "Quebec callings and text",  I don't see much talk about this plan so far

But I believe you should be able to receive incoming calls , most plans have it for free, only some really old plans lack the feature. 

A reminder, you can only activate the Quebec plan if you are located in Quebec

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Test it out and report back, I'm curious to know. 

You won't get any charges so it's worth trying, if it doesn't work it just won't work. Simple as that.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There won't be a charge as this is a prepaid system. We don't actually know yet from people observing this plan. I would say the plan includes all incoming calls from wherever.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  No extra charge it just won’t go through . PM is pre paid no overages here . You be best to pay $4 more and get the 20GB for $39 and use and call anywhere in the country any time 

Need Help? Let's chat.