Did you mean: 

Voicemail list

AlBorth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where can I see a list of voicemails?

4 REPLIES 4

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@AlBorthAs others have already mentioned, Public Mobile does not offer a "visual" voicemail service, but a workaround I've found is that you are able to set the three conditional call forwards somewhere other than the Public Mobile voicemail service, do a 3rd party voicemail service.

For example, one good option I've been using for a few years now is youmail.com -- When that service gets your forwarded voicemail calls, you can set it up to send you an email with the sound file attachment and also include a text transcription for the first 20 messages per month for their free tier. Then you never again have to 'call in" to listen to your messages, and easily "swipe to delete" any messages left as a result of junk/spam/robocalls.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AlBorth 

1.  You can listen to your voicemail by dialing 1 on your PM phone.  You will be charge for the minutes used while listening your voicemail.  This is importance if you have the $15 plan with only 100 outgoing minutes per 30 days.

2.  You can use another phone with free call minutes to call your PM number to access your voicemail.  I installed the Fongo app on my PM phone to call out on WiFi.  I put my phone on airplane mode and enable WiFi to use the Fongo VoIP app to make free call to my phone PM number.  Since my phone is on the airplane mode, PM will connect Fongo call to my voicemail.  This workaround is only good when I was near a WiFi.  If I am at home, i will use my home phone to get my voicemail..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @AlBorth   what are you trying to looking for ?

if you are looking for the list of Voicemail access numbers, here you are:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AlBorth   you meant those who called your voicemail before?

There is no visual VM here.  But you can login to My Account , go to Usage History page and you will see all the incoming/outgoing calls.  Those with number ended with 400x are the PM voicemail number.  Then you can tell who got forwarded over to the VM

Need Help? Let's chat.