cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not working

Deborah1313
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone calls work but txt wont send or receive. Took sim out and tried different phone still did not work. Phone calls work

9 REPLIES 9

@Deborah1313 wrote:

Anyone, just just one person. I cannot receive txtxs as well

Please clarify your response. You can't send / rec texts for anyone OR just 1 person ?

Deborah1313

Anyone, just just one person. I cannot receive txtxs as well

@Deborah1313 

you cannot text anyone..or just 1 person ? If that's the case, maybe that 1 person has blocked messages from you for some reason. Check to see if you can't successfully text others.

Deborah1313

Native txting. No changes, google pixel phone. I have tried a different phone and txt wont work as well. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Deborah1313 

Which phone do you have?  Android versus Apple?

Does data work?

Might want to try network reset of phone (note: this will erase any saved Wifi settings)

@Deborah1313 

if all else fails..send message to CSA to ask for their assistance with your issue...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you use Native texting app or some 3rd party app?
Something is blocking SMS... did you do any set-up changes recently? Did SMS EVER worked?

Deborah1313

I have rebooted and also tried a different phone. Phone calls work but txting does not

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deborah1313 

reboot phone once

if you are using Android, try to clear cache

If issue persists, download Google Message, set it has default app to text and it should resolve the issue

Need Help? Let's chat.