cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kid’s phone payment

Danny50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter has a plan under her dad’s name but now he stopped paying and now she can’t use her phone.  She wants to keep the same phone number with the same sim. Is there any way I create an account for her even though the phone is registered with her dad?

5 REPLIES 5

@Danny50 

use this time as a "teaching moment" for the daughter...give her the responsibility to renew her account herself. Until she has her own credit card or debit card. she can get payment vouchers at Shell gas or London Drugs, then dial 611 to add them to her account for next regular plan renewal. If having continued cell services are important to her...she'll learn quickly ! One less thing for her momma to worry about !  😎

If you or her are able to login then you can change all this stuff yourself.

Danny50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you Dunkman. She is on good terms. He just keeps forgetting to pay so I want to take care of the payments. That sounds like an easy option. Much appreciated!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Danny50 

Is your daughter still on reasonably good terms with her father?  Her father can switch the email address to her email address login to her account.  She can reset password and then change the credit card herself or pay via different means like vouchers.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Danny50  If you know the 4 digit PIN number on account you can buy vouchers and load the611 . Otherwise no way to transfer number between accounts . Only way to do that would be port number out to a different carrier then port it back into PM on a brand new account 

Need Help? Let's chat.