cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number issue

Bernice0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have transferred my number from prepaid Virgin mobile. On my new phone, I can make outgoing calls with my transferred number. But, anything incoming (text or phone call), goes to my old phone. 

Help?

6 REPLIES 6

EmilyBurzynski

Please send to me as well

@jerohans yes one sec 

Adding sent @jerohans 

jerohans

Could you send this to me as well? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bernice0  Did you miss the text to confirm the port by replying YES to the confirmation text or not get it at all ? If so you can call a number for live support to help restart the port request . Will send you it private message as. We not allowed to post it here 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bernice0 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you leave the old sim in and confirm the text?

Need Help? Let's chat.