cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription on hold

polelum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But my CC has been charged, as usual. What to do?

17 REPLIES 17

polelum

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @polelum 

try using Incognit/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again and see what you see with that

I didn't even know such a possibility exists. I did log in as I usually do. I saw 3 contradictory messages within 1 hour, or so - so now I am just SCARED to log in! 😁

polelum

I think you are right! I overreacted because of the December overcharge (double payment). Now, everything looks just fine. Thanks! 

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@polelum I think you're account is fine.  I think you just happened to check your account while it was renewing.  I've seen the same thing when I checked my account the night/morning it was getting renewed.  If services are running OK, you're good.  

HI @polelum 

try using Incognit/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login again and see what you see with that

polelum

Want it even more strange? Here it is! 😁  After logging in to re-subscribe its' what I see now: 

Image2.jpg

It has re-subscribed itself!!!! 😁

polelum

An update. It seems it become more and more strange, but goes into a good direction. 

The "subscription on hold" disappeared, and was replaced by this one: 

Image2.jpg

I notice all my subscription info and CC have disappeared. Well, I was subscribed yesterday (since 2 years), so I will subscribe today again. I contacted the CS, they were helpful and caring - so maybe they removed the info, so I can reset my account. As people say  ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. Will see what happens next month! 

Thank you guys for your involvement and helpful advice!  

polelum

@pmbc wrote:

@polelum How do you know it's been put on hold, did you check the account?  Was it renewed today?  I know when I checked my account the morning when my sub was renewed it was an odd message like it was on hold.  As long as phone is still working, check later in the day and it should show that it's active.

Here is how I know 😊Image2.jpg

polelum

@pmbc wrote:

@polelum How do you know it's been put on hold, did you check the account?  Was it renewed today?  I know when I checked my account the morning when my sub was renewed it was an odd message like it was on hold.  As long as phone is still working, check later in the day and it should show that it's active.

Maybe, will wait until tomorrow. I never saw such a strange message since 2 years I am with PM. 

polelum

@hairbag1 wrote:

@polelum 

if phone features are currently working as expected, your subscription if just going through the renewal process. As Phil mentioned...it looks kinda ominous but it'll be fine. If its not working...that's something else.

Maybe, but I am not new. I am PM customer since 2 years. The troubles started last December. I was double charged. The 2nd charge was removed after 3 week pending. Seriously, what's going on here? 

polelum

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@polelum   Does the phone still work?   Was the renewal today, because some have mentioned having inappropriate messages on renewal day when all was actually well.

Yes, just checked. I can call, people can call me. But they called me yesterday - no call came through. 

@polelum 

if phone features are currently working as expected, your subscription if just going through the renewal process. As Phil mentioned...it looks kinda ominous but it'll be fine. If its not working...that's something else.

pmbc

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@polelum   Does the phone still work?   Was the renewal today, because some have mentioned having inappropriate messages on renewal day when all was actually well.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@polelum 

what method did you use to "put subscription on hold". Theonly way I know is to use the Lost/Stolen option in which case you won't be charged until you Resume service....in under 90 days.

polelum

I did not put my subscription on hold at all. It's the message I see now: SUBSCRIPTION ON HOLD. Why? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@polelum 

Login to My Account using Incognito mode

do you see it showing on hold? do you see any fund showing on Available Funds?

If there is enough funds on Available Funds, simply click Pay and Resume services and it will use the funds there and renew the plan

TheSterlinger

If you put your subscription on hold, the concussion not been charged check that it’s in payment tab subscription is turned off. If you see that it’s off then submit a ticket to a Public Mobile CS agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.