cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to change subscription

Jellybean23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was trying to change my plan yesterday before the renewal today, but the site was down. This morning the payment for my old plan went through, but I would really like to switch to a new one. Is there any way to do this today?  Is it possible to get a refund for the amount of my old plan and process payment for a new one? 

2 REPLIES 2

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jellybean23 

Only way is to contact customer service agent.  Sometimes they can be help with this request.  YMMV. No guarantees. 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That's a question for the customer support agents @Jellybean23 

Let them know you tried yesterday, but the site wouldn't allow you to proceed.

If you're moving to another plan, I can't see why they wouldn't help you achieve that without having to pay a whole other cycle.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.