cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method

Kriti01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cc has been expired and i am trying to add a new one. Just wondering where/how to do it as my profile isnt letting me add a new credit. Card

3 REPLIES 3

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kriti01 

If you continue to get the "Please try again later" message you will need to contact customer support to remove your card first. Hopefully this will allow you to add the details of your new card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kriti01 

Some customers have issues with updating their credit card recently.  Here is some more troubleshooting advice. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

PhoneHome8932
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
How to Manage Your Payment Method

Managing your payment method allows you to add, change, or update a payment method. Public Mobile currently accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Visa debit, and MasterCard debit cards issued by Canadian or American financial institutions that are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S.

To manage your payment method follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app or My Account
  2. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Select ‘Manage Card Information’
  5. Input your payment details
  6. Select ‘Save Payment Information’

Note: By updating your payment information you will be subscribing to a Public Mobile subscription. Your payment method will be registered for pre-authorized payments and your subscription will renew automatically on your next payment date (which you can find on the ‘Payments’ tab).

If you’d like to stop your payment method from being charged in the future, you can do so by unsubscribing. To completely remove the payment method from your account, please reach out to a Customer Support Agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.