cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honour promotion on renewal

joseph_1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

This might have been asked before but I haven't been able to find an official answer for it. I'd like to take advantage of a promotion but on my renewal date since I still have 15 days with my current subscription. If I change it now but to apply on my next renewal date, will PM honour the current pricing even if it's different at the time it's applied?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

hi @joseph_1986 use Change on Renewal to schedule the plan change in renewal 

don't use Change Now.  Change Now will start the plan today and the current cycle will be wasted, no partial refund 

@joseph_1986 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. So if I change it now, to apply on next renewal date, does it also lock the price?

Hello @joseph_1986  

Simple answer, YES! They will honor the price plan. Then within a few days you'll see it saying... Upcoming Changes on the plan page.

joseph_1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your reply. So if I change it now, to apply on next renewal date, does it also lock the price?

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@joseph_1986, yes, if you select the plan with "Change on renewal" you will get the price after your current plan ends regardless if the plan changes or is no longer offered. Word of advice, take a screenshot of the plan in case for some reason there are any issues, which has happened before

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @joseph_1986 if you can find the plan on your My Account, Change Subscription page, them you cam school a plan change using Change on Renewal to lock in to the plan today 

so, do it before the plan is gone 

Need Help? Let's chat.