cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing subscription

KristineK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, right now there’s a subscription for $34 CAN/US but it ends May 20. If my subscription renewal is May 27, but I opt in for the change now-will I get the $34 rate even though it ends May 20?  I suppose I am asking if opting in before May 20, validates the promotion? Or because of my renewal date of May 27, does it invalidate it?

4 REPLIES 4

KristineK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!  I think this was a classic case of overthinking it…just needed the reassurance 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@KristineK   Yes as long as you set the change before May 20 it will be honoured, so you are safe to select "Change on Renewal" and not "Change Now".   Change Now would switch and charge you immediately, so you would lose what's left of your current plan.

@KristineK wrote:

So, right now there’s a subscription for $34 CAN/US but it ends May 20. If my subscription renewal is May 27, but I opt in for the change now-will I get the $34 rate even though it ends May 20?  I suppose I am asking if opting in before May 20, validates the promotion? Or because of my renewal date of May 27, does it invalidate it?

You will get the plan as long as the scheduled request was made while the plan is still being offered.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KristineK 

You can just login to PM app and go to Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription.

Make sure you click on Change Subscription on your Next Renewal date now to take advantage of the promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.