cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$19 / 1gb plan for existing customers

Alicat27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A few days ago under the 'change subscription' button, there was a plan for $19 / 1gb offered as a promotion. I clicked the 'change on renewal' button to get it when my plan renews in June.  I just went into my account today and clicked the 'change subscription' button again to see what was available, and that $19 promotion is gone.  It shows that my current plan is the old $25 / 1gb plan.  Can I be sure that the change to the $19 plan will still happen when my plan next renews?  There's no notice of impending change on my account that I can see anywhere on my overview page. 

4 REPLIES 4

Alicat27

You're right.  Thanks for pointing that out. The change has been made. 

Stonechucker1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Alicat27 , it may not be proper for me to point this out however selecting your own reply as the solution to this is wrong. The first person to respond to this was the proper solution I suggest you change it as so.

Alicat27

Oh, I just checked again.  You're right.  I suspect it doesn't show as an option because it's a scheduled change on my account.  I am able to see that when I leave the overview page and click on 'subscriptions and accounts'.  Thanks for the reply. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Alicat27 

the $19 plan 1GB is still there.  

But since you scheduled a plan change, maybe that's why you don't see it now?  But it should at least show up there as a scheduled plan change and it should have an option for you to cancel

please try login again, but this time use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser instead, this will avoid any caching problem

Need Help? Let's chat.