cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second month free reward

fsmcwm16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe I met all the criteria when I transferred back to Public mobile. I still haven't seen that credit yet. Friend referral and auto payment credit are both in. When will the second month free credit be in my account? Thanks.

20 REPLIES 20

@rov 

Did you activate in store? What was the date? Did you use the same email address that you recieved the email from public mobile?

rov

I just got an email from them today to activate this free offer. But the store that I bought it from said they had already done that. This is really confusing. How will I know that I'm able to claim this promo?

@rov wrote:

I just got an email from them today to activate this free offer. But the store that I bought it from said they had already done that. This is really confusing. How will I know that I'm able to claim this promo?

If you used the same e-mail address that you submitted here, you've already claimed it. You'll get the credit in less than 30 days.

rov

@rov wrote:

I activated my phone and sim today but it shows I will still be charged next month. Is there any way to speak to someone and check this?

The amount due on the overview page only takes into account the current balance vs. the total plan price. It doesn't take into account promotions (unless you've already been credited) and also doesn't take into account rewards.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@rov wrote:

I activated my phone and sim today but it shows I will still be charged next month. Is there any way to speak to someone and check this?

You will see it in self service within 30 days from your activation date. If you do not see it within 30 days contact a moderator via the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner.

rov

danreyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It will be given to you automatically. I'm on my second month now and I did not receive a bill. In the middle of my first month, I saw a $25 reward added to my account. That was it

@Noboobstrina69 wrote:

yes I used this email and we did it online and I didn't reload my plan because I just assumed that it would automatically be done on your end . I've not had my services for two days trying so hard to figure out how to contact you.  Two days ago was the start of the second month. 

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Noboobstrina69

yes I used this email and we did it online and I didn't reload my plan because I just assumed that it would automatically be done on your end . I've not had my services for two days trying so hard to figure out how to contact you.  Two days ago was the start of the second month. 

Noboobstrina69

Still haven't recieved my second month free reward 

Noboobstrina69

Can I pls get the second month reward

@Noboobstrina69 

When did you sign up? There has been a few flash sales for 2nd 30 days free.

All flash sales have been.

"Credit applied within 30 days of activation".

So.

1 - Did you enter your email into the promotion link to qualify for the promotion?

2- has it been 30 days?

Let us know!

Noboobstrina69

I have not recieved my second month free how do I get credited 

@fsmcwm16 

Here is the announcement thread on this specific promotion.  It should arrive before your next renewal date. Up to 30 business days, but the promo also states that you will not need to pay for the 2nd month.   

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Triguy wrote:

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

I had seen you say that twice now and was about to call you on it and made sure my calling you on it was right...and you're right! It does say 30 business days.

That's different. And dumb. It should have said just 30 days. 30 business days would take it well past the first renewal. So it would seem it's wrong but yes technically that's what it says.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fsmcwm16 wrote:

I believe I met all the criteria when I transferred back to Public mobile. I still haven't seen that credit yet. Friend referral and auto payment credit are both in. When will the second month free credit be in my account? Thanks.

hi it will show up within 30 days of your activation 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fsmcwm16 wrote:

However you came to believe that you met the criteria is where it had said that you should see the credit within 30 days and usually before the first renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.