cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points Error

hdran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, 

Before the points system, every month I received a $4 credit; $2 for auto pay, and $2 for being a loyal member for the duration that I have been. 

This should equate to 4 points a month. I noticed for July, I only received 2.6 pts. Is this an error? Why doesn't the total points come to $4 like it use too?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

hdran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for clearing this up. I did not know points were only 5% of my monthly bill. 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hdran, unfortunately PM has replaced the old Rewards system with a new Points system which means all customers will pay the full amount upfront. As the others have mentioned, you will get back points ( 1 point = $1 ) and once you have accumulated enough you can redeem them, 15 points towards a $15 bill credit or for as little as $5 towards things like 200 MB data or Canada Wide talk booster 500). The bill credit must be manually applied.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hdran 
no more auto pay or loyalty l, it’s 5% of your payment

2.6 point means you pay $52 which seems high what plan do you have?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will get 5% of your bill; 10 at anniversary and 1 point for each referral. NOTHING else except if you participate in Community...

@hdran wrote:

Before the points system, every month I received a $4 credit; $2 for auto pay, and $2 for being a loyal member for the duration that I have been. 

This should equate to 4 points a month. I noticed for July, I only received 2.6 pts. Is this an error? Why doesn't the total points come to $4 like it use too?

Sorry, but this isn't an error. No extra points are given for either using autopay or being a customer for more than 2 years.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@hdran  with this new Points System,  you are losing,  that's the whole point of the switch.  If they were to give you the same $4 then no reason to change the program! It's a win for PM.

You get 5% of your payment for your plan back each month. You will not get the autopay and a loyalty. 

You will get 1 point for every referral active within PM each 30 days.

10 points once a year on uour anniversary and points back in this community. 

Sucks yea 😕 

Need Help? Let's chat.