cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS only and can’t log in to account

taelinstriebel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have had the same sim card for years and never had problems but the last 4 days I’ve had no service and its showing SOS only. I also can’t log into my account, keeps showing an error even when trying to reset password 

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @taelinstriebel

did you have any problem with any PM charge recently on your credit card and asked your credit card to reverse the transaction??

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@taelinstriebel If you're using an iPhone you'll see SoS when there is no signal.  How is signal strength typically in your area?  Are you using a desktop browser to try and logon to your account?  Have you tried incognito/in private browsing mode?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@taelinstriebel  if you don’t have another phone can you try to take out your Sim after closing your phone? And put it back and open your phone again.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you try the sim in another phone?

Also have a look at devicecheck.ca to rule that out.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@taelinstriebel  Can you try SIM card in another device and see if services work … also if you reset password for my account and still cannot sign in ask support to help you regain access and reset your account 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@taelinstriebel it made me worry what happened to your accounts tn, I hope you didn't got sim jacked 

Please message PM support immediately and hope they can sort it out  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.