cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM

cicydanwrnzhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a SIM. The email said that the SIM was delivered to me already, but I have nerve received. Also, I have problem to sign in my account. Can't even change the password. I need help

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cicydanwrnzhang 

Contact customer support via private messaging. Since you cannot verify an account you don't have include in your message:

1. Full name and address where the sim card was shipped.
  2. Your email associated with the sim card order.
  3. Your order #

Keep an eye on your private mailbox the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@cicydanwrnzhang   if the order was on Dec 28,  it should have arrived. PM SIM delivery time is within a week recently.  I believe PM is now shipped by regular mail and hence it could have lost in the mail.   

I guess you can contact PM support and see if they are willing to refund you the money.  If so, take that offer and buy it in store if you need the SIM urgently. 

And are you trying to activate a line line?  if you are activating $15 and $25 plan, you should try activating in store as they will likely give you the SIM for free.  Try Walmart/London Durg/Loblaws.   

But if you are activating $35 and want to take advantage of the 2GB Bonus , then you really need to buy a SIM and activate online yourself