cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM

cicydanwrnzhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a SIM. The email said that the SIM was delivered to me already, but I have nerve received. Also, I have problem to sign in my account. Can't even change the password. I need help

12 REPLIES 12

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cicydanwrnzhang   if the order was on Dec 28,  it should have arrived. PM SIM delivery time is within a week recently.  I believe PM is now shipped by regular mail and hence it could have lost in the mail.   

I guess you can contact PM support and see if they are willing to refund you the money.  If so, take that offer and buy it in store if you need the SIM urgently. 

And are you trying to activate a line line?  if you are activating $15 and $25 plan, you should try activating in store as they will likely give you the SIM for free.  Try Walmart/London Durg/Loblaws.   

But if you are activating $35 and want to take advantage of the 2GB Bonus , then you really need to buy a SIM and activate online yourself

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cicydanwrnzhang 

Contact customer support via private messaging. Since you cannot verify an account you don't have include in your message:

1. Full name and address where the sim card was shipped.
  2. Your email associated with the sim card order.
  3. Your order #

Keep an eye on your private mailbox the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@cicydanwrnzhang wrote:

Hi Mayor/Maire,

sorry, I didn't how many accounts in Public Mobile and the difference between each account then. I paid for a SIM card, was waiting to get it and then I could activate it to be a current customer. Now, I just need the SIM card from you. I have never received it. I ordered on Dec 28, 2021. Thanks

@cicydanwrnzhang if over 10 days Public Mobile posts to contact them to check on the shipment, if it is at all trackable.

Note, it usually gets sent regular Canada Post letter mail. So depending on how long your mail system takes in your area, it could be still in transit.

But submit a ticket as provided above to Customer Support and they should assist your further hopefully.

Do you have retail location near you: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Perhaps you can purchase one from here and ask for Public Mobile to refund you the SIM you purchased, since it was over 10 days ago.

A spare SIM is always nice to have around....lost a phone or refer a friend.

cicydanwrnzhang

Hi Mayor/Maire,

sorry, I didn't how many accounts in Public Mobile and the difference between each account then. I paid for a SIM card, was waiting to get it and then I could activate it to be a current customer. Now, I just need the SIM card from you. I have never received it. I ordered on Dec 28, 2021. Thanks

@cicydanwrnzhang wrote:

I received the email too. But I have never seen the SIM card here. I replied to the email, but I guess you did not receive any of my emails. 

@cicydanwrnzhang  you are posting on the public forum where we are all customers/members like you.

If you have never activated a SIM card with Public Mobile yet, than you cannot log into your My Account/Self Serve until an activation is complete.

Are you a current customer?

IF not, you must activate a SIM card online: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

OR, in store.

Then you will be able to have a Self Serve account.

If you are trying to log into the area where you purchased your Public Mobile SIM card to check the status, well you cannot check the status there.

You must contact Public Mobile Representatives directly (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cicydanwrnzhang 

We are all PM customers here, just like you. And PM does not offer any support by email or by phone. The only way for you to get in touch with them is by sending a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cicydanwrnzhang

I received the email too. But I have never seen the SIM card here. I replied to the email, but I guess you did not receive any of my emails. 

0PX9O4

@Dunkman 

The SIM I received a few weeks ago was sent by UPS standard, and the tracking number was in the "delivered" email, as well as within PM's Shopify store.

I accurately received the "delivered" email from PM the very day that the envelope was dropped off at my address.

0PX9O4

@cicydanwrnzhang 

What account are you having trouble signing in to? Do you have another active self serve account already?

PM's Customer care will help you get another SIM promptly, as my friend has already pointed out above ☝🏽

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cicydanwrnzhang 

How long ago did you order your SIM card?  It can take up to 1-2 weeks to receive the SIM card depending on your location in Canada.  In general, there is no tracking of the package.  

If you try incorrect passwords to your self service account too many times, your account will be locked.  You will need to wait 1-3 hours before you can try again or reset your password.  If you can't wait that long, you could contact customers service agent.  

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

If the ticketing system is still not working, directly private message CSA:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cicydanwrnzhang 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • order number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.