cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

Jet71
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So purchased 8 plus.it arrived and would not power up.  charged it and hooked it to itunes and it would not update and suggested service.  Sent back for refund and it has arrived back at my house with note on envelop saying phone wasn't powered on. i was within return period now i have dealt with four different cs agents. and phone will still not power on.  i asked for refund and now its like they keep passing me off to others.  what is the next step here.  i haven't even set up account yet.  

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Why it was sent back to you if you are not happy and want to return within the specified period(30 days) it should be no question asked. 

Contact Staff as suggested if support is not helpful in this matter. 

May be they have a target too not to accept the returns. 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jet71 wrote:

So purchased 8 plus.it arrived and would not power up.  charged it and hooked it to itunes and it would not update and suggested service.  Sent back for refund and it has arrived back at my house with note on envelop saying phone wasn't powered on. i was within return period now i have dealt with four different cs agents. and phone will still not power on.  i asked for refund and now its like they keep passing me off to others.  what is the next step here.  i haven't even set up account yet.  

@Jet71  - so you have not activated a Public Mobile SIM card yet?

But you have a phone you do not want to keep. Sounds like you should be able to return, if you are not happy with it.

Persistence is key here. You already sent it back once; state you are not happy and want to return it.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

that's unacceptable... don't purchase a phone from them. it's supposed to be certified, but clearly they are not ... 🫣

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jet71   The same ticket you open, but multiple staff answered you?

Just demand refund and ask them to send you return slip.

Don't waste too much time in case the 30 days coming up soon. Return first and buy later

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jet71 

If you are claiming that Customer Support Agents could/would not remedy this issue, then I'd be contacting Public Mobile staff members directly.  (you SHOULD NOT have to deal with multiple CSA's to get to a remedy - i certainly would not)

TO contact a PM staff member, look under the announcement section for members with the designation "PM" following their username.   Private message Jade or Melinda.   You might also first try private messaging Andu or Silvio, who are longer-standing customer support agents.

[and yes, i'm sure i'll be called out by some for suggesting this -  oh well ]

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

So you received phone, it refused to power on, then you send it back and PM returned it to you saying 'you did not power it up'?

Kind of strange... I believe you have right to return it without ANY explanation. You just do not like phone - period. and ask for $ back.

Contact agent again through personal mail and tell them you want to return phone and want money back, no further explanation needed.

@Jet71 wrote:

Unfortunately, the customer support agents are the people who need to get your refund processed.  You'll need to keep communicating with them.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Jet71 

If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchase for an exchange or refund, with the original sales receipt, within 30 days from purchase date if bought online. Click link, for more information regarding our return policies.

if SIMon, can't submit a ticket send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

warranty has you covered for any manufacturer defects for 1 year (excluding Physical / Liquid damage), starting from the date of purchase. For more information on conditions, and instructions to submit a warranty claim Click here

after 30-day If you are experiencing issues with your phone, and it no longer falls within the 1 year Certified Pre-Owned warranty period or physical / liquid damage is present, we recommend bringing your phone directly to one of Mobile Klinik’s established walk-in repair shops for quick..

Need Help? Let's chat.