cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral

PhilDoucet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred my brother with my code and he provided it when he registered as a new customer! There was no reward added to my bill last month and he didn’t receive the 10$ credit on his first bill! Can someone help me straight that up so I can have my 1$ credit per month and he can have his credits to!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @PhilDoucet 

if he not signup yet with community, make new one and 

your brother need to Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

with your code,

if SIMon, can't submit a ticket send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PhilDoucet : If he activated in December then you should be in for a surprise once he gets it all straightened out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PhilDoucet   so, it for sure passed the 72 hours which PM supposed to add the bonus.  Please have your brother to open ticket with PM Support .  click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PhilDoucet wrote:

I referred my brother with my code and he provided it when he registered as a new customer! There was no reward added to my bill last month and he didn’t receive the 10$ credit on his first bill! Can someone help me straight that up so I can have my 1$ credit per month and he can have his credits to!

Thanks

@PhilDoucet  - the person who activated will need to submit a ticket to CSA to provide the referral code they thought they entered.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@PhilDoucet 

Have your brother contact a CSA via the chatbot in the lower right hand corner. He will need your referral code and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.