cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove CC info from account

dbanglad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I have my daughters plan with PM and My CC info was in her account for auto oayment, now she is with different provider and I diasable the auto pay but want to cancel service and remove my CC info. Through online account , I was not able to do it. Can someone please help me out here.

13 REPLIES 13

@darlicious wrote:

@Luddite 

I can confirm the OP used my option but you chose the appropriate solution for most customers. But the offer stands for anyone wanting to just replace the card. Send me a private message if needed. 😀

Exactly It's sometimes a quandary but that's why I get the big bucks. 🤣

world-ecard-email.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

I can confirm the OP used my option but you chose the appropriate solution for most customers. But the offer stands for anyone wanting to just replace the card. Send me a private message if needed. 😀

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

I have cards valid thru 2025 if you need one just ask I am happy to provide.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

What @darlicious  is suggesting is the least hassle. Don’t have to go through the CSA process and “wonder” if they really removed it. I have a valid $25. Vanilla MasterCard on 3 accounts. It cost  me $30 to buy. Other amounts are available. Gives me peace of mind. When it expires I will replace it a couple of months ahead of time and buy a minuscule   amount of gasoline with it. If her card number works.....use it. 

Edit. A MY VANILLA does not work.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

I will send you a private message.

dbanglad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can u please give me tht CC info, I am trying to get my daughters account to my son, 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

Your only other option is to replace the credit card on file with another payment card. I can give you the details of a $0 visa gift card to replace your card info if you like....just send me a private message. If your daughter's account happens to be on the old $$ rewards program I would be interested in taking it over in order to pass it on to someone in need.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

Login to your daughter’s account and disable AutoPay and contact a CS_Agent to remove your CC information.

If she ported her number already, her account will be closed and you can’t access her account.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Only agent can remove CC from your account.

But since you disabled autopay in 90 days her account will be deleted, number lost. If she ports her number out account will be immediately deleted.

BUT! it is a very good idea to remove CC no matter what she does as sometimes glitched do occur (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dbanglad she didn't port the phone number out? If phone number ported, account would be closed after porting completed 

What you have done, disable Pre-auth. Payment is enough.  PM won't be able to take money on next renewal and account will be suspended and will then be closed 90 days later

You  will have to open ticket with PM support if you really  need the CC removed from the account as well

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

Hi to completly remove your cc info  you need the help of a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad 

Sorry but you'll have to get a CSA from PM to remove that information totally from your account for you.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dbanglad   You'll need to contact support to have the CC removed.  Here's a link to chatbot to submit a ticket:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.