cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment and plan issues (moderator needed)

Micov
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A little before when the website changed I had just changed my plan from the 25$ one to the 20gb at 70$. Once the payment passed during the month, I then changed my plan for the next renewal date to back to the 25$ plan. The day after I changed my plan for the next renewal date. My account says I have 20gb plan for 25$. However, once I used up 1gb of data, my data gets cut. However, my account says I still have 20gb. Even so my service still works, so I did nothing. On the 22 of August I took the 55$ promotion for 20gb at 4g speed. Today, my phone service is cut completely. On my account it now says I have 20gb at 4g speed with unlimited talk and texts for 25$. My account says my next payment date is today (September 1st) even though my last payment was on August 22nd. Additionally, my account says that my plan is temporarily stopped because I have a substantial amount to pay. However, when I try to pay it, it says I owe only owe 25$. I managed to add the credits to my account, but when I try to pay the plan with my credits it doesn't work. Although it says that the payment is successful. My service doesn't get restored, my plan doesn't get renewed and the credits remain in my account.

Can anyone help me?

Has anyone had the same issue?

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Micov 

You definitely need customer support. At least you're on top of things but it almost sounds like you're suffering from the weird 10-day glitch that's cropped up for a few users.

Because you renewed 10 days after you already paid and you should have 20 days left in your plan. So you will need a CSA to open a ticket with the tech team to sort out your account. And this may take a while but just ensure that you get your services working and then let the tech team take over and fix what is going on in your account.

Keep track of what you paid and the services you have and haven't received primarily data and once they fix your account so it runs correctly you can ask for a credit for services not received and any overpayments you may have made.

Use the links to contact customer support supplied by @softech .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Micov   You might have been getting the cached version of the page and the info were not updated

Try to use Incognito mode to login to My Account and see what plan you have now, if your account is active.  Also check the Payment History page and see what you have been payment last little while.    Using Incognito mode would help to get the latest updated info from the server

Also, you made couple plan change requests , do you remember if you chose "Change plan now" or "Change on renewal day"?  If would have different effect if you picked the wrong one.  Again, the Payment History would give you more information when PM took your money and what plan you changed and when.  Maybe provide us a screenshot  of your Payment history and we can try to help

If you are still confused and need help from PM support, please open ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.