cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two payments taken

TMikRae55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today my plan just switched and I was charged twice and not sure why. I LOOKED ON PAYMENTS AND I HAVE DEBITS AND CREDITs AND NOT SURE WHY THEY CHARGED MY CARD TWICE WHEN THE CHARGES EXCEED THE PLAN AMOUNT

4 REPLIES 4

@nicholsonmathew   did you make the 2 payments yourself or PM took the money twice?

If you think PM took the money twice,  check with your credit card and see if any chance one of the two is a pending charge only 

And any amount in Available Fund on your My Account.  If you load the amount twice by mistake for renewal, one of the charge should stay there  and can be used for next renewal.

PM is a prepaid provider and generally do not provide refund unless it is a system problem, if you like, you can open ticket with PM Support and discuss with them:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

nicholsonmathew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had 2 payments taken and need the extra money returned to my bank account 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TMikRae55 , are you seeing the additional funds from the second payment in the self serve account.  If you are, then it will become available to pay for the next renewal.  You can have your account checked for why there was a double payment by using the chatbot link at the bottom of the web page to initiate a support ticket.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@TMikRae55 Hi could you post a screenshot so we can take a look at it no personal information please

Need Help? Let's chat.