hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Anyone notice only two 4G plans now? $40 and $45

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#4G

hTideGnow_0-1670958743415.png

17 REPLIES 17

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @dabr   You are right.  My plan change only has 3 plans too, 

I think turn out no one really join PM for plans over $50 and above  , definitely not the $90 plan

I never could undrestand offering a $90 price plan at a low-priced carrier.  I'd like to see the $40/15GB and $45/20GB plans made permanent.  As for the $40/5GB plan, I believe that currently adds confusion to the plan lineup.

HI @dabr   You are right.  My plan change only has 3 plans too, 

I think turn out no one really join PM for plans over $50 and above  , definitely not the $90 plan

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow   @Dunkman   Self serve only has 3 available 4G plans currently, $40/5GB, $40/15GB and $45/20GB.  All the other 4G plans are not currently available when I logged in just a few minutes ago.

@Dunkman  thanks for confirming with PM.

Honest, PM has a wired logic.  It does not make sense to remove all other choices just to promo the $45-20GB plan.  Choice is a big thing for new activation.

Oh well, what do I know  🙂

@hTideGnow @softech 

Just got a response from PM.  This marketing strategy was actually done on purpose.  PM wants to emphasize the 4G plans with the boxing week sale.  The other 4G plans are available as choices, but realistically, it does not make sense for new customers to choose those plans at the present time with the $45 for 20GB promo plan.  The funny thing is that the $40 for 15 GB plan seems to be available also at the present time.  

@softech wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

Another glitch in the system. 

@Dunkman   how can they miss important page like this.  It is for new activation, their bread and butter. 

Not only that but if you look at available plans to switch to there are few plans which have no sense at all. Why would Anybody choose more expensive plan with less GB???

@Dunkman wrote:

Another glitch in the system. 

@Dunkman   how can they miss important page like this.  It is for new activation, their bread and butter. 

HI @Yummy   I guess those who have no credit for a postpaid plan has no choice but use prepaid and pay $90  🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Right... but all other 4G plans do appear if you go and try to change plan. Most expensive is $90 Brrrrr Who is going to pay that much???

@hTideGnow oh my apoligies I checked my account lol 

@Dunkman wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Good catch.  Another glitch in the system.  I will let PM know on the oracle section.  

The plans are still available, but some issue with the advertising of the "boxing" week deals.  

HI@Dunkman 

thanks for confirming.  Boxing week not even here and they already selling boxing week deals ?  LoL

HI@hairbag1 

yes, my account change plan page have others, just not the main plan page on PM site

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#4G

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow 

Good catch.  Another glitch in the system.  I will let PM know on the oracle section.  

The plans are still available, but some issue with the advertising of the "boxing" week deals.  

@Outdoorsman   you check the plan page on PM site https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#4G

or My Account?

I notice my account change plan still have other plans, but the main plan page on the PM sites only showing two

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

planupgrade.jpg

Try searching for new plans in the Self Service area of your account.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Bug?  I see all the plans when logged into my account and change plan.  Probably show up again after the gremlins are done? 😄

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow hi that is odd I just checked and they are all still there 

Need Help? Let's chat.