cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERCHARGE FOR CURRENT PLAN

MayM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

On Nov 28, 2022, I changed to your promo plan. 

It was 20GB for $55 but with $20 off for 15 months. The subtotal should be $35. 

Here is the screenshot of what my plan should be effective Dec 14th. I was overcharged for December and January.  

Screenshot_20230113_122530_Photos.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

MayM

Thank you to all those who replied. Much appreciated! 

@pmbc wrote:

@MayM Contact CS_Agent by sending them a private message via the envelope icon in the upper right beside your user profile icon.  They should be able to check it and correct for you.

Please be aware that all customers should be directed to the chatbot for tickets. Using the above method will result in slower servcie.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MayM   You've not posted any personal details that I can see which would be the worrisome part as this part of the community is open to anyone with an internet connection.  So you're all good and don't need to delete anything but just in case for the future you want to edit, then just click the downward arrow on the relevant post to edit and then select edit and then you will see your post is available to add or remove whatever you want from it.  It might be a good idea to experiment using the edit when you don't need to for the future.  😊

edit:  Yes you might need to wait until you can use your tablet or desktop if you don't see the down arrow top right of your post.

HI @MayM   you didn't have any person info exposed, you can leave your post there. 

Just open a ticket with CS agent if you want to  🙂

MayM

Thank you. I didn't see the option to edit or delete on the drop down menu. I'm using the phone.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MayM wrote:

OH NO! I didn't realize I posted this publicly. I meant to message the customer service directly. 

How do I delete my public posts please? 

@MayM You can't delete the thread...I don't see any harm in what you posted on the community public forum, so no need to edit/delete the post it I don't think.

Community forum is public with other customers and members like you here. Customer support (CSA) is dealt with through the ticketing system or private messaging within your INBOX/SENT envelope at the top, right of the community page.

MayM

Thank you. I will try that.

@MayM wrote:

OH NO! I didn't realize I posted this publicly. I meant to message the customer service directly. 

@MayM   go back to your post, click the down arrow on the top right, click Edit message and then you can remove it

MayM

@darlicious 

"coded incorrectly..."....imagine that !!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 

But it was coded incorrectly and existing customers were able to successfully add the promocode but as a result the credits to be added on a time schedule got all messed up?!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MayM 

Refresh your page or log out, clear your browser an close it. Reboot and log in again. Go to your payment page. Refresh it. Then look at the payment history. It may be a bit of a mess because of the messy promo that it is.....post a screenshot of it and we can talk you through and explain it.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MayM...

additionally...looks like that offer was for new customer account only.

Starting Tuesday, November 22, customers can get an additional 20GB of data for $35 a month for 15 months* For a limited time, save $20 a month on our $55 plan for 15 months* using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY

This offer is available to new customers who activate online. Offer ends today. Rules and conditions may apply.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Are you seeing the charges on your credit card @MayM ?

If not, and you see the extra funds in your available balance in your My Account then it seemed to charge you appropriately.

If you do not see the extra funds in your My Account  then inquire with a CSA.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@MayM wrote:

Hello, 

On Nov 28, 2022, I changed to your promo plan. 

It was 20GB for $55 but with $20 off for 15 months. The subtotal should be $35. 

Here is the screenshot of what my plan should be effective Dec 14th. I was overcharged for December and January.  

Screenshot_20230113_122530_Photos.jpg

Chat with Simon for overcharge, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try this to confirm what plan you currently subscribe to....

refresh.jpg

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MayM Contact CS_Agent by sending them a private message via the envelope icon in the upper right beside your user profile icon.  They should be able to check it and correct for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.