cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my email address

PatienceC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to change my email address.   But I cannot change it in my account, how do I change my email address to my correct/valid email address?

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PatienceC  To change your email you need supports assistance 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@PatienceC 

You'll need the help of a support agent. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.